Asim Jofa successfully makes protective suit for healthcare workers in 48 hours
As we go through the news for information about the COVID-19 eruption and dutifully partake in social distancing, it's wonderful to see our celebrities using their talent, platforms, and big hearts by helping others in various ways. Their efforts prove that there's plenty we can do to help make a difference and battle against novel coronavirus.
Designer Asim Jofa has worked diligently with his team to successfully create gear for the doctors, nurses and paramedics in the country.
“Asim Jofa and team have taken an initiative to contribute to society and play our part in helping our front-liners to win this fight against corona virus,” he wrote.
The medical protective suit had been made according to the guidelines provided by medical experts and the prototype has been approved by renowned Dr.Seemab Jamali and her experienced team at JPMC.
View this post on Instagram
Let's fight back! Asim Jofa and team have taken an initiative to contribute to society and play our part in helping our frontliners to win this fight against corona virus. We have started working on stitching protective gear for doctors and medical staff to wear for their safety. Please share and tag and support us in this noble cause. We appreciate all that our frontliners are doing and stand by them in this time of need. #IsupportAsimJofa #Letsdoittogether #Covid_19 #AsimJofa #Staysafe #Stayathome #AsimJofa #Pakistan #SavePakistan #Coronavirus
Jofa recently took to Twitter to announce the news:
We are happy to announce within less than 48 hours we have successfully created a final prototype of a medical protective suit made according to the guidelines provided by medical experts and thankfully we have gotten it approved by Dr. Seemin Jamali, Executive Director at JPMC. pic.twitter.com/Me5VnjCup6— Asim Jofa (@asimjofa) March 29, 2020
“We have successfully created a final prototype of a medical protective suit made according to the guidelines provided by medical experts,” wrote Jofa.
It’s inspiring and heartwarming to see the generosity of others and our celebs are giving back to the community in such a kind way.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020