Ramazan: Security stepped up at mosques in Islamabad
The capital city police have formulated a security plan for Ramazan under which over 2,500 police personnel will perform security duty outside mosques, imambargahs, markets and other important installations.
Metal detectors will be used to check people entering mosques and imambargahs. Major markets, inns, guest houses and bus terminals will also be checked on a regularly basis.
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- GSV overwhelmed by PFL franchise bids from around the world05:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Hareem Shah unveils the face of her lover in latest post04:15 PM | 20 Sep, 2021