Allied Bank's website hacked again
A group of hackers - MadLeets a.k.a 1337 group - gained access to Allied Bank’s server and defaced one of its webpages, according to the ProPakistani.
This is not the first time that Allied Bank’s website is hacked. In 2013, the website was hacked and defaced for the first time.
However, it appears that bank didn’t learn anything from past experiences, boosting the virtual security for its website.
The hackers wrote in their greeting message:
| Pwned you again | Shame on your security
However, it is unclear if, during the incident, any customer data was compromised or not.
Its time for Allied Bank to get their servers hardened by professionals.
Last Thursday, a group of Indian hackers launched a cyber attack against Pakistan blaming for the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, by hacking into two government sites and around 10 non-government domains.
According to one of the hackers, the attack which began in the wee hours of Thursday was led by 'team Indian Black Hats', a group of like-minded hackers from across the country. The same team was in cyber space from 2011 to 2013 under the name Indian Cyber Devils, and after a brief lull with members continuing to be active with various other hackers’ groups, had revived itself from January 2015.
The websites that the Indian Black Hats hacked till evening on Thursday were www.csd.gov.pk and www.mona.gov.pk, while a variety of non-government domains, including www.metroshoes.com.pk, as well were hacked by the Black Hats.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021