PM Imran approves Export Development Board
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday gave in-principle approval to set up the Export Development Board under the Strategic Trade Policy Framework 2020-25 with an aim to boost country’s exports.
Adviser to PM on Commerce Abdul Razak Dawood announced the decision in a couple of tweets.
Just met the Prime Minister. He approved the formation of a National Export Development Board under the Strategic Trade Policy Framework 2020-25. This will be headed by the Prime Minister and will also include exporters. 1/2— Abdul Razak Dawood (@razak_dawood) November 30, 2020
The prime minister will chair the board which will have representation from all export-related stakeholders, he said.
The National Export Development Board will hold its meetings monthly where all the issues relating to Pakistan’s export will be discussed. 2/2 @ImranKhanPTI @aliya_hamza @PTVNewsOfficial @RadioPakistan @appcsocialmedia @tdap_official @pid_gov @Emergingpk— Abdul Razak Dawood (@razak_dawood) November 30, 2020
The board will meet once a month when exporters will inform the government about issues faced by them.
- Punjab SHO Imran Abbas gunned down in Rawalpindi10:55 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi pays his respect to Lala for wishing him success10:07 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021