Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked under foreign act
SIALKOT – Police claimed on Wednesday to have arrested an Indian national for entering Pakistan territory illegally.
Police and intelligence agencies arrested the Indian national Hareender Singh from Kundanpur village in Sucheetgarh sector and shifted him to undisclosed location for interrogation.
Cantt police have registered a case against Hareender Singh under 14 Foreigner Act.
Further investigation was underway.
- Stampede kills at least 15 near Pakistani consulate in ...12:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India hands back strayed Chinese soldier in Himalayan11:54 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Camila Cabello inspired every song Shawn Mendes ever wrote11:17 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Sana Javed and Umair Jaswal tie the knot10:23 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- IHOP opens its first-ever branch in Karachi's Khayaban-e-Shahbaz09:54 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020