Pakistan hikes petrol price by Rs4 to Rs127.3 per litre
ISLAMABAD – The prices of petroleum products have been increased by up to Rs8.82 for first 15 days of October 2021.
The government has hiked the petrol price by Rs4 per litre to Rs127.30 while the diesel price has been increased by Rs2/litre to 122.04.
Similarly, the price of light speed diesel went up by Rs8.82 to Rs99.51, and kerosene oil surged to Rs99.31 after an increase of Rs7.05/litre.
The new prices will come into effect from October 1, 2021.
- Muzaffar Ali Ranja appointed chairman of Prime Minister’s ...09:59 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shoaib Akhtar shares unique view of Holy Kaaba09:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:34 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 July 202208:15 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain share stunning pictures from vacation09:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022