British MP demands legal proceedings against Altaf Hussain
In a letter written to Britian Home secretary, the Labour Party's MP criticized the British government for not taking swift actions against Altaf Hussain for provoking his party workers to carry out violent activities in Pakistan.
“He has made 7 inflammatory speeches,” Ms Qureshi said in her letter.
“Altaf Hussain incited his party workers to resort to violence,” she added.
Qureshi further asserted that the speech was a direct violation of British laws. “Why there is no legal action against Altaf Hussain,” she asked.
The MP also raised concerns against the British police for not investigating the Altaf Hussain's provocative speeches that galvanized the MQM workers to vandalize the properties of TV stations in Pakistan's biggest city, Karachi.
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021