15-year-old girl abducted for second time in Sialkot
The girl , whose father is a labourer, is a resident of Daska’s Siraanwali village.
According to the victim’s family, five people, armed to the teeth, stormed their house on the night of Aug 27 last and held them up. They brutally tortured the family and asked them to withdraw the abduction-cum-rape case registered against them. The suspects allegedly tortured the family members when they refused to withdraw the case and abducted the girl once again.
The Satrah police had earlier registered a case under sections 365-B and 376 PPC against one of the suspects.
The victims’ mother said they were already scarred by the rape and police’s failure to arrest the perpetrators had emboldened them to repeat the crime.
She urged Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and senior police officers to ensure arrest of the suspects and recovery of her daughter.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAt visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019