15-year-old girl abducted for second time in Sialkot
The girl, whose father is a labourer, is a resident of Daska’s Siraanwali village.
According to the victim’s family, five people, armed to the teeth, stormed their house on the night of Aug 27 last and held them up. They brutally tortured the family and asked them to withdraw the abduction-cum-rape case registered against them. The suspects allegedly tortured the family members when they refused to withdraw the case and abducted the girl once again.
The Satrah police had earlier registered a case under sections 365-B and 376 PPC against one of the suspects.
The victims’ mother said they were already scarred by the rape and police’s failure to arrest the perpetrators had emboldened them to repeat the crime.
She urged Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and senior police officers to ensure arrest of the suspects and recovery of her daughter.
- New Zealand PM asked Pakistan’s Imran Khan to postpone cricket ...09:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- ‘Hidden hands’ got New Zealand cricket team’s Pakistan tour ...09:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Bus Art Exhibit on Australia-Pakistan culture hits the road09:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021