15-year-old girl abducted for second time in Sialkot
The girl, whose father is a labourer, is a resident of Daska’s Siraanwali village.
According to the victim’s family, five people, armed to the teeth, stormed their house on the night of Aug 27 last and held them up. They brutally tortured the family and asked them to withdraw the abduction-cum-rape case registered against them. The suspects allegedly tortured the family members when they refused to withdraw the case and abducted the girl once again.
The Satrah police had earlier registered a case under sections 365-B and 376 PPC against one of the suspects.
The victims’ mother said they were already scarred by the rape and police’s failure to arrest the perpetrators had emboldened them to repeat the crime.
She urged Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and senior police officers to ensure arrest of the suspects and recovery of her daughter.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020