Online transportation service to help overcome unemployment: Junaid Iqbal
LAHORE - Careem Pakistan Managing Director Junaid Iqbal said that around 100,000 jobs would be created by the end of 2018, adding that all over the world people were taking benefit from this service.
Expressing his views in a private channel’s programme, Nukta-e-Nazar, he said that the service will help to decrease unemployment in the country.
He argued that if there are jobs there will be education and in the end this will eliminate resentment and even terrorism.
Careem is an IT based company, which develops links between people and vehicles, he said, adding that fitness test of all vehicles and drivers was conducted.
“We are negotiating with the government and ready to pay taxes, besides working along with the state departments,” he said.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019