Int’l donors laud Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme
ISLAMABAD - The international donors have congratulated the entire Ehsaas Emedrgency Cash Programme team for taking the lead to reach out to multi-million deserving households in a transparent, cost-effective and fast manner.
They highly praised the programme and expressed these views at a webinar hosted by the Ehsaas programme with donors, international development partners and UN agencies to share key findings of Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme penned by Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation Dr. Sania Nishtar.
Dr Sania Nishtar shared her experience about the design and implementation of Ehsaas Emergency Cash that will support 16.9 million families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
She was joined at the virtual meeting by Country Directors and heads of International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, Asian Development Bank, and other agencies.
The donors also acknowledged that the lessons learnt from the design of the program has also provide learning for initiatives in other countries.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020