It's an end of the year wedding for Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone
According to Mumbai Mirror, the couple will be tying to knot by the end of this year between September to December 2018.
The families of the two are said to have narrowed down four dates between the given months and are also looking for possible wedding destination in India as well as abroad.
It is also said that Deepika is already on a shopping spree with her younger sister Anisha, for her marriage. A traditional Hindu wedding ceremony with an intimate gathering of close family and friends is expected.
"It will be an extremely private, traditional Hindu ceremony with the couple tying the knot in the presence of only close friends and family. The couple is still deciding if they want a reception to follow," the sources have said.
That being said, Deepika is yet to choose her dream wedding dress and a designer for that.
- NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court01:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Tecno and M&P celebrate 1 billion sales record01:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Airplane disappears in snow cloud seconds after landing (Video)12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan Naval Chief visits Turkish Naval Shipyards12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three gunned down over old enmity in KP12:20 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020