Petrol price slashed by Rs2 per litre
With the cut in price, petrol will now be available at Rs86 per litre, according to a statement released the ministry.
The rate of diesel has also gone down by Rs2, after which it would now be available at Rs96.45 per litre.
The kerosene oil, however, saw no change in its price and will continue to be sold at Rs76.46 per litre, the statement said.
Similarly, light diesel oil would also have the same price i.e. Rs65.30 per litre.
The new prices will take effect from 12am on April 1.
- Nestlé redoubles efforts to combat climate change06:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Use Pakistan Citizen Portal to revamp governance, PM Imran urges ...06:16 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Xiaomi launches Mi 10T in Pakistan – Check the Price & ...06:00 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020