At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near Khanewal
KHANEWAL – At least seven passengers were killed and another 30 others injured after a Multan-bound bus over turned on National High way near Khanewal.
According to media reports, the incident occurred new Rango Bridge on Khanewal National Highway when the bus carrying more than 42 passengers flipped in a bid to save a motorcyclist.
The rescue teams rushed to the spot and rescued the injured after a two hours long operation.
The injured have been shifted to District Hospital and Nishter Hospital Multan where six passengers, including three girls was said to be in critical condition. However, a 6-month-old baby miraculously survived without receiving any injuries.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022