At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near Khanewal
KHANEWAL – At least seven passengers were killed and another 30 others injured after a Multan-bound bus over turned on National High way near Khanewal.
According to media reports, the incident occurred new Rango Bridge on Khanewal National Highway when the bus carrying more than 42 passengers flipped in a bid to save a motorcyclist.
The rescue teams rushed to the spot and rescued the injured after a two hours long operation.
The injured have been shifted to District Hospital and Nishter Hospital Multan where six passengers, including three girls was said to be in critical condition. However, a 6-month-old baby miraculously survived without receiving any injuries.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020