Indian officer’s wife arrested for cheating in civil services exam
His wife Joicy Joy who reportedly dictated answers to her husband over phone was arrested by Hyderabad police.
According to the investigating officer: "Karim handed over his wallet and a cellphone to them from his trouser pockets, apologising for forgetting to leave the handset in his car but he had concealed another phone and wireless earpieces in his socks and a miniature camera in his shirt, the photo of the question paper was clicked with the camera in the shirt button and automatically sent via gmail to his wife Joicy. The other team in Hyderabad downloaded the question paper and read out answers to Karim over the phone.”
Karim was booked under sections 420 (cheating and dishonesty) and120b (criminal conspiracy) of IPC and section 66 of the IT Act.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021