White tiger cub dies at Lahore Zoo
LAHORE – A four-day-old white tiger died at the Lahore Zoo on Thursday. The cause of the death has yet to be revealed.
Lahore Zoo deputy director said that the cub was very weak. He was fed artificial milk after his mother attacked him when he tried to suckle, he added. There are five white tigers at the zoo now.
The zoo management said that the cub had come down with a bad stomach resulting in motions and blood vomits. “They were given medicines but couldn’t survive.”
Earlier, the cub was being fed artificial milk as its mother attacked him when he tried to suckle.
According to Zoo officials, the animals had completely stopped eating two days before they died.
Two white tiger cubs die of viral infection at ... 05:57 PM | 4 Feb, 2021
LAHORE – Two white tiger cubs have died at the Lahore zoo, authorities said Wednesday night. The cubs had ...
White tigers are a genetic anomaly. They have white fur because of the lack of pigment pheomelanin.
According to the WWF, as few as 3,200 white tigers are left on earth and none are currently known to exist in the wild.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-22-Updated ...09:49 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- NCOC chief hints complete lockdown if Covid situation worsens09:42 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Covid-19 claims 98 lives, infects 5,857 more in 24 hours08:58 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 22 April 202108:33 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ayesha Omar explains the concept of ‘Royalties To Artists’08:07 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021