Interior Ministry says 'No' to intelligence agency seeking access to Ayyan Ali
The ministry, in response to a letter from the agency, said the supermodel's case was not under their jurisdiction and customs officials should be approached in this regard.
The response was submitted after a high level consultation at Interior Ministry, said officials.
The reports further added that intelligence agency has written a letter to customs officials now seeking access to money laundering case.
The supermodel was arrested from Benazir International Airport carrying an amount of $500,000 while she was about to fly to Dubai. She was released on bail after a 125-days long detention at Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022