Pakistan and Afghanistan film-makers producing a documentary on 'Human Rights'
The documentaries were produced in a residential training programme, that brought Pakistani and Afghan documentary makers together in Karachi from 17th to 28th July. The training was led by award-winning journalists from Serbia, Sonja Ristic and Zoran Culafic.
The film 'SOUND IS SILENCE' revolves around a 15-year old Fariah, who was born with impaired hearing.
Following the girl's story, the film will bring to light the struggles of a deaf person living in Karachi.
It further explores how the disability brings different obstacles in their way of success.
The heart-touching documentary film has been made by Nameera Ahmed (Pakistani) with 2 friends from Afghanistan.
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Karachi Kings win toss and elect to bat first against ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Atif Aslam admires Arijit Singh for his song ‘Hawayein’02:25 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021