Pakistan and Afghanistan film-makers producing a documentary on 'Human Rights'
The documentaries were produced in a residential training programme, that brought Pakistani and Afghan documentary makers together in Karachi from 17th to 28th July. The training was led by award-winning journalists from Serbia, Sonja Ristic and Zoran Culafic.
The film 'SOUND IS SILENCE' revolves around a 15-year old Fariah, who was born with impaired hearing.
Following the girl's story, the film will bring to light the struggles of a deaf person living in Karachi.
It further explores how the disability brings different obstacles in their way of success.
The heart-touching documentary film has been made by Nameera Ahmed (Pakistani) with 2 friends from Afghanistan.
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021