Imran Abbas takes lots of selfies touring Europe!
The Pakistani actor was seen on the streets of Amsterdam in Netherlands; exploring and, of course, taking lots and lots of selfies (and sometimes asking others to take pictures of him).
We wonder if he is travelling alone though!
Strolling around Colosseum (amphi-theatre) in Rome, he claimed, "Whenever I come to this city, it feels like the first time. The magical architecture and the enchanting aroma of Roman civilization always calls me back, and compells me to lose myself in it."
Powerful words, we must say!
He was then spotted in Switzerland, with it's flawlessly beautiful alps, rivers, valleys, ski-resorts and of course, hiking trails. We are in LOVE with the adventure pictures, keep them coming, Imran!
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020