Imran Abbas takes lots of selfies touring Europe!
The Pakistani actor was seen on the streets of Amsterdam in Netherlands; exploring and, of course, taking lots and lots of selfies (and sometimes asking others to take pictures of him).
We wonder if he is travelling alone though!
Strolling around Colosseum (amphi-theatre) in Rome, he claimed, "Whenever I come to this city, it feels like the first time. The magical architecture and the enchanting aroma of Roman civilization always calls me back, and compells me to lose myself in it."
Powerful words, we must say!
He was then spotted in Switzerland, with it's flawlessly beautiful alps, rivers, valleys, ski-resorts and of course, hiking trails. We are in LOVE with the adventure pictures, keep them coming, Imran!
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021