Top 6 amazing health benefits of yogurt
Let's go through some of the amazing benefits of yogurt:
1# Improves Digestion: Due to the presence of active bacterial strains in yogurt, it is easily digestible. In fact, the probiotics in yogurt, produced by the lactic acid bacteria present in it, aid in alleviating constipation, diarrhea, colon cancer, inflammatory bowel disease.
2# Prevents Cancer: Intake of yogurt may also provide relief to those suffering from colon cancer. A new study suggests that a diet rich in dairy products may slightly extend lives of people diagnosed with colon cancer.
3#Enhances Brain Function: The rich source of probiotics, yogurt, enhances mood and cognitive function. It also treats nervous disorders like Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and autism. The rich source of potassium present in cured is essential for nerve health and also maintains the fluid balance in the body.
4# Boosts Immunity: The probiotic strains of bacteria present in yogurt boost the immune system and reduce the incidence of infections, inflammatory diseases, and allergies. Scientists say that regular consumption of yogurt activates your T cells and helps you fight illness with a stronger immune system.
5# Lowers Cholesterol Levels: Studies carried out by various institutes indicate a drop in serum LDL (bad) cholesterol levels when a person regularly consumes yogurt. Thus, the daily consumption of this dairy dessert may lead to a reduction in cardiovascular diseases.
6# Cures Bad Breath: Yogurt is a natural cure for bad breath and has reduced halitosis by up to 80% in test subjects. Levels of plaque and gingivitis were also found to be lower among daily consumers of this dairy product.
- Govt to table resolution on French envoy’s expulsion in NA today: ...09:39 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports 5,445 new cases, 137 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:07 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 April 202108:44 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Disappointed with PM Imran’s speech, PTI ticket holder from ...02:13 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021