Man behind 'Don’t go General Raheel Sharif' campaign commits suicide
“Don’t go, General Raheel Sharif,” his campaign banner read.
However, as Gen Raheel completed his tenure on November 29, Latif consumed poison as he was heartbroken over the general’s departure.
It is relevant to mention that many civil society groups sought extension in the tenure of former military head General Raheel Sharif but Gen Raheel retired as was promised by him.
Another political group 'Move On Pakistan' actually displayed banners in multiple cities urging General Raheel not to leave a few months back.
- Pakistan Army troop martyred in gunfight with terrorists in ...09:52 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:36 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 622 new cases, 16 deaths in last 24 hours09:11 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 October 202108:47 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan becomes 'fourth most expensive' country in world12:20 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021