PM Imran chairs federal cabinet meeting today to discuss 14-point agenda
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will preside over the federal cabinet meeting at the Prime Minister’s office in Islamabad today (Wednesday) to discuss a 14-point agenda, including the issue of revoking the licenses of pilots with fake degrees.
According to media details, the issue of prohibited arms license issuance by the Interior Ministry and the decision to increase the pensions of EOBI pensioners is also part of the agenda.
The forthcoming cabinet meeting will present a visitor policy regulatory framework for Iran, Iraq and other countries. In addition, MD of Pakistan Software Export Board will be appointed as well.
The decisions of the ECC and the Cabinet’s Energy Committees will be ratified. Approval of the SECP’s auditors for fiscal year 2020 and revision of guidelines for achieving the sustainable development goals are also on the agenda.
The meeting will also decide upon handing over the management control of Marghazar Zoo to the Ministry of Climate Change.
- California variant of COVID-19 found in Pakistani patients12:05 AM | 22 Oct, 2021
- TLP announces long march towards Islamabad tomorrow11:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PU’s Digital Media Dept offers admissions to four-year programme10:37 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan to provide Rs5 billion in humanitarian assistance to ...09:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Sanjay Dutt lands in Dubai for high-octane T20 World Cup ...06:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021