Punjab imposes smart lockdown in eight more areas of Rawalpindi
RAWALPINDI – The district administration has received a notification from the Punjab government imposing smart lockdown in eight more areas of Rawalpindi at 12:00 midnight, in order to control and limit the spread of novel coronavirus.
According to media reports, the smart lockdown would continue till 9:00 pm on July 3 during which Gulzar e Quaid, Khayaban-e-Sir Syed, Dhoke Ali Akbar, Kotha Kallan, Morgah, Takht Pari, Nankari Bazar and Bara Market will remain under smart lockdown.
However, only essential food items shops, medical stores, hospitals, general stores, tandoors and emergency service shops will remain open in these areas identified as hotspots of novel coronavirus.
- Noor Mukadam had offered herself for ‘the sacrifice’, Zahir ...10:27 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price likely to be increased by Rs5.9 per litre09:52 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:45 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Former US President Bill Clinton hospitalised in California09:33 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 October 202109:12 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021