Punjab imposes smart lockdown in eight more areas of Rawalpindi
RAWALPINDI – The district administration has received a notification from the Punjab government imposing smart lockdown in eight more areas of Rawalpindi at 12:00 midnight, in order to control and limit the spread of novel coronavirus.
According to media reports, the smart lockdown would continue till 9:00 pm on July 3 during which Gulzar e Quaid, Khayaban-e-Sir Syed, Dhoke Ali Akbar, Kotha Kallan, Morgah, Takht Pari, Nankari Bazar and Bara Market will remain under smart lockdown.
However, only essential food items shops, medical stores, hospitals, general stores, tandoors and emergency service shops will remain open in these areas identified as hotspots of novel coronavirus.
- Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachan test positive for ...03:18 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW ...02:10 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines seeks Pakistan’s clarification over fake pilot ...12:46 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020