Zong 4G employees spend a day volunteering at the Autism Research Centre
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a developmental condition that is marked by social and communication difficulties and repetitive, inflexible patterns of behavior.
Zong 4G’s participated in various group activities, modelled positive social interaction and encouraged the children to have fun. For children with ASD, isolation is often a lifelong thing, which leaves them more vulnerable to an extent.
Using the language of art, New Hope volunteers gave the children a chance to express their feelings. The activities were carefully crafted for these children to comprehend and bring joy and happiness.
The volunteers adhered to improving emotional and mental health by spending time with them as well as giving them a chance to communicate and step out of their isolation.
Spreading the magic and joy, the volunteers surprised the children with gifts, which left them in awe. Zong 4G’s small gesture of giving back to the Autistic Society indicates that each child’s wellbeing matters.
- Avenfield reference: IHC rejects NAB's plea against Maryam Nawaz's ...10:50 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam had offered herself for ‘the sacrifice’, Zahir ...10:27 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price likely to be increased by Rs5.9 per litre09:52 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:45 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Former US President Bill Clinton hospitalised in California09:33 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021