Zong 4G employees spend a day volunteering at the Autism Research Centre
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a developmental condition that is marked by social and communication difficulties and repetitive, inflexible patterns of behavior.
Zong 4G’s participated in various group activities, modelled positive social interaction and encouraged the children to have fun. For children with ASD, isolation is often a lifelong thing, which leaves them more vulnerable to an extent.
Using the language of art, New Hope volunteers gave the children a chance to express their feelings. The activities were carefully crafted for these children to comprehend and bring joy and happiness.
The volunteers adhered to improving emotional and mental health by spending time with them as well as giving them a chance to communicate and step out of their isolation.
Spreading the magic and joy, the volunteers surprised the children with gifts, which left them in awe. Zong 4G’s small gesture of giving back to the Autistic Society indicates that each child’s wellbeing matters.
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Public holiday announced on Friday in Sindh06:11 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020