Zong 4G employees spend a day volunteering at the Autism Research Centre
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a developmental condition that is marked by social and communication difficulties and repetitive, inflexible patterns of behavior.
Zong 4G’s participated in various group activities, modelled positive social interaction and encouraged the children to have fun. For children with ASD, isolation is often a lifelong thing, which leaves them more vulnerable to an extent.
Using the language of art, New Hope volunteers gave the children a chance to express their feelings. The activities were carefully crafted for these children to comprehend and bring joy and happiness.
The volunteers adhered to improving emotional and mental health by spending time with them as well as giving them a chance to communicate and step out of their isolation.
Spreading the magic and joy, the volunteers surprised the children with gifts, which left them in awe. Zong 4G’s small gesture of giving back to the Autistic Society indicates that each child’s wellbeing matters.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019