AIOU fixes Nov 5 last day for availing fee concession
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has advised the students, who applied for fee concession under its financial schemes, to submit their banks’ receipt of the remaining deposited fee to their relevant regional offices by November 5.
It will facilitate the Regional offices to promptly handle their applications for the fee concession. The remaining amount, due on the part of students, was fixed after the grant of fee concession by the Regional Assistance Committees.
According to Director Students’ affairs Rana Tariq Javed on Friday, the students who were granted partial or 35% fee concession, were required to deposit their remaining fee in the relevant bank.
The Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Zia-Ul-Qayyum has allowed the applicants to deposit this remaining fee to the designated bank’s branch by 5th November.
If the students or relevant officials face any difficulty in downloading the challan, they could contact the relevant officer of the Directorate of Students Affair for necessary guidance and assistance.
The Vice-Chancellor, Rana Tariq Javed further said, has already allocated sufficient funds in the budget for the fee-concession or fee-waiver under its various scholarship schemes.
A five-member committee was set up at each regional office, across the country to consider each application that has been submitted for fee concession for the semester autumn, 2019.
The Vice-Chancellor has also approved additional funds in different schemes to those regions who had requested that.
He had also allowed special consideration of the cases of blinds, or those who are disabled from one or both legs.
- 10 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019