AIOU fixes Nov 5 last day for availing fee concession
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has advised the students, who applied for fee concession under its financial schemes, to submit their banks’ receipt of the remaining deposited fee to their relevant regional offices by November 5.
It will facilitate the Regional offices to promptly handle their applications for the fee concession. The remaining amount, due on the part of students, was fixed after the grant of fee concession by the Regional Assistance Committees.
According to Director Students’ affairs Rana Tariq Javed on Friday, the students who were granted partial or 35% fee concession, were required to deposit their remaining fee in the relevant bank.
The Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Zia-Ul-Qayyum has allowed the applicants to deposit this remaining fee to the designated bank’s branch by 5th November.
If the students or relevant officials face any difficulty in downloading the challan, they could contact the relevant officer of the Directorate of Students Affair for necessary guidance and assistance.
The Vice-Chancellor, Rana Tariq Javed further said, has already allocated sufficient funds in the budget for the fee-concession or fee-waiver under its various scholarship schemes.
A five-member committee was set up at each regional office, across the country to consider each application that has been submitted for fee concession for the semester autumn, 2019.
The Vice-Chancellor has also approved additional funds in different schemes to those regions who had requested that.
He had also allowed special consideration of the cases of blinds, or those who are disabled from one or both legs.
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan lodges protest with India for latest ceasefire violation ...05:57 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- NAB arrests son of PPP's late Amin Fahim for corruption05:54 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- OPPO set to launch OPPO F17 Pro on October 1205:43 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Imran Khan’s ‘selectors’ will have to give answer, says Nawaz ...05:38 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020