Shiv Sena threats Salman Khan, mulls teaching him a lesson
The statement from Shiv Sena came just a day after Bollywood giant expressed his concerns over banning Pakistani artists.
Talking to Newsmen on Friday, Slaman said that Paksitani artists were not terrorists and they visit India fter been granted visa and permit by government of India.
Reflecting to this, Shive Sena leader Manisha Kayande insinuated if Slaman has so much love for Pakistani artists, he should migrate there.
This is What Salman Said Friday:
WATCH: Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says ‘Pakistan actors are not terrorists. They come with valid visa’ pic.twitter.com/Ggktb6nzim— TIMES NOW (@TimesNow) September 30, 2016
Ever since the Uri attack jolted India, tension between Pakistan and India is on the rise and zealot groups in India are urging the ban on Pakistani artists.
Due to serious threats, the concerts of Pakistani singers, Atif Aslam and Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan were cancelled amid India-Pak row.
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Dr Moeed Yusuf appointed National Security Adviser03:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021