Case reopened against Ronaldo, Vegas girl accuses footballer of 'hotel rape'
LAHORE - After various rape allegations on various known personalities, the most unlikely candidate has shocked the world. Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of rape by a Vegas woman, Kathryn Mayorga, who claims that the footballer raped her in a hotel .
The incident took place after the two met at Las Vegas’ Palms Hotel and Casino.
The woman claims to have gone to the cops the next day to no avail as she was encouraged to stay quiet regarding the incident. She claimed to have been paid more than $350,000 in 2010 to keep the incident quiet at the time.
Her lawyers are now disputing the alleged nondisclosure agreement and filed a civil suit against the soccer star in Clark County District Court in Nevada on Friday.
The Soccer star apparently told the woman "Sorry, I’m usually a gentleman" after raping her.
What are your views on the allegation? Comment below!
- FIA arrested 60-year-old woman for deceiving men on Facebook using ...01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Two killed in Gujranwala van, rickshaw collision09:58 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Indian CDS remarks about Kashmiri children09:17 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019