Case reopened against Ronaldo, Vegas girl accuses footballer of 'hotel rape'
LAHORE - After various rape allegations on various known personalities, the most unlikely candidate has shocked the world. Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused of rape by a Vegas woman, Kathryn Mayorga, who claims that the footballer raped her in a hotel.
The incident took place after the two met at Las Vegas’ Palms Hotel and Casino.
The woman claims to have gone to the cops the next day to no avail as she was encouraged to stay quiet regarding the incident. She claimed to have been paid more than $350,000 in 2010 to keep the incident quiet at the time.
Her lawyers are now disputing the alleged nondisclosure agreement and filed a civil suit against the soccer star in Clark County District Court in Nevada on Friday.
The Soccer star apparently told the woman "Sorry, I’m usually a gentleman" after raping her.
What are your views on the allegation? Comment below!
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Man self-immolates outside PM House in Islamabad08:57 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019