GoSTV — Sindh govt announces to launch channel to counter propaganda
KARACHI - Sindh government apparently obsessed with what it calls negative coverage of the province media is intended to launch own channel to counter all propaganda.
Provincial Information Minister Nasir Hussain Shah took to twitter revealing the plan. He wrote “Coming soon... to broadcast live coverage from the streets to counter all propaganda”
The announcement comes days after Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leaders spoke out against some local news channel for negative coverage of Karachi after the city was hit by heavy rains.
- WHO decides to provide 120 mln rapid COVID-19 diagnostic tests to ...09:19 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan marks Int’l Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste today08:52 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran to address Financing for Development summit today08:32 AM | 29 Sep, 2020
- PSX in free fall as Shehbaz’s arrest brings political situation to ...11:44 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani MP demands treason cases against opposition members over ...11:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Adnan Sidiqqui pens an emotional note for his daughters02:53 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- ZEE5 Global unveils the first look of new Zindagi Original ‘Ek ...02:25 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar share the most adorable selfie with ...01:38 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020