Pakistan, Saudi Arabia agree to accelerate work on Road to Makkah Project
Religious Affairs Secretary Muhammad Mushtaq Ahmad gave a detailed briefing with regard to the arrangements of Hajj 2019. He said a comprehensive training is being imparted to the intending hajj pilgrims on hajj rituals and Saudi rules and regulations.
For taking the pilgrims to Saudi Arabia, PIA, Saudi Airlines and Air Blue will take part in the flight operation.
The Saudi delegation led by director general immigration Major General Sulaiman Al-Yahya also delivered a detailed briefing on Road to Makkah Project.
Under the Road to Makkah Project, the pilgrims will travel to Saudi Arabia like they are traveling in domestic flights and no immigration process will take place at Jeddah airport.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021