Pakistan, Saudi Arabia agree to accelerate work on Road to Makkah Project
Religious Affairs Secretary Muhammad Mushtaq Ahmad gave a detailed briefing with regard to the arrangements of Hajj 2019. He said a comprehensive training is being imparted to the intending hajj pilgrims on hajj rituals and Saudi rules and regulations.
For taking the pilgrims to Saudi Arabia, PIA, Saudi Airlines and Air Blue will take part in the flight operation.
The Saudi delegation led by director general immigration Major General Sulaiman Al-Yahya also delivered a detailed briefing on Road to Makkah Project.
Under the Road to Makkah Project, the pilgrims will travel to Saudi Arabia like they are traveling in domestic flights and no immigration process will take place at Jeddah airport.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021