CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 11
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has decided to extend the suspension of all passenger flight operations till midnight on April 11.
According to a notification issued on Wednesday, "The only exception would be the diplomatic, special/cargo flights and flights of national carrier to/from Pakistan holding special approval from the competent authority for transporting stranded Passengers".
In another handout the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) said: "Government of Pakistan has decided to extend suspension of all types of domestic scheduled/non-scheduled, chartered, private aircraft and general Aviation operations upto April 11, 2020, 2359 PST."
However, domestic flight operations to/from Islamabad International Airport for Gilgit and Skardu Airport and cargo, special flights subject to necessary clearance will continue their operations as they have been exempted from the decision.
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan Army shoots down Indian spy drone along LoC06:42 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Probe demanded into killing of CSP officer Zubaidullah06:30 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Working on Suki Kinari power project in full swing despite COVID-1906:14 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Global interest in Xposure’s #HomeCaptured contest peaks in final ...05:31 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020