ISPR releases new song on Kashmiris' freedom struggle ahead of Youm-e-Istehsal
RAWALPINDI – The Pakistani military’s media wing has released a new song on Youm-e-Istehsal, highlighting Kashmir uprising, sufferings of Kashmiris & human rights violations by Indian occupational forces for the past 72 years.
The new song, sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali, is released by Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) just days ahead of August 5th, 2020 that marks one year of abrogation of Article 370 and lockdown & curfew in the cccupied state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Through this song a tribute has been paid to the brave people of Kashmir and their relentless struggle for freedom.
- Microsoft launches Windows 11 operating system11:27 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021