ISPR releases new song on Kashmiris' freedom struggle ahead of Youm-e-Istehsal
RAWALPINDI – The Pakistani military’s media wing has released a new song on Youm-e-Istehsal, highlighting Kashmir uprising, sufferings of Kashmiris & human rights violations by Indian occupational forces for the past 72 years.
The new song, sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali, is released by Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) just days ahead of August 5th, 2020 that marks one year of abrogation of Article 370 and lockdown & curfew in the cccupied state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Through this song a tribute has been paid to the brave people of Kashmir and their relentless struggle for freedom.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020