Kalabagh or Bhasha? WAPDA explains which dam is cheapest to build
He said that the construction of Kalabagh dam could be beneficial to the all provinces.
While talking to the private TV channel, Mahmood said that instead of criticizing him, MNA Nafeesa Shah should read his writings and also impart them to Bilawal Bhutto. "Perhaps this can clarify their misunderstandings," he added.
MNA Nafisa Shah raised objection over Wapda chairman Zafar Mehmud for writing articles on the controversial Kalabagh Dam project.
PPP’s Nafisa Shah stated that “It is regretful that Wapda chairman is writing articles in favour of construction of controversial Kalabagh Dam,” she said and added that three provincial assemblies had adopted resolutions against the construction”. “You are a public servant and sitting chairman and therefore cannot write on the controversial issue, Nafisa added.
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020