UK Vogue titles Meghan Markle among the most influential women
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's star-studded wedding celebrations at Windsor Castle this month were watched by millions of people around the globe and after two weeks the royal princess has been titled with the "One of the most recognizable women in the world at number 25".
British Vogue mentioned on their website," Her influence stretches far beyond the ceaseless coverage of her style – as a bi-racial campaigning feminist from America, she is helping to forge a new 21st-century identity for the monarchy."
Shortly after the wedding, the Duchess of Sussex's biography on the royal family's page said she is "proud to be a woman and a feminist".
Other names to make the list of influential women, whose ages range from 22 to 73, include human rights lawyer Amal Clooney, singer Dua Lipa, models Adwoa Aboah and Edie Campbell and Manchester United Chief Operating Officer Collette Roche. – Reuters.
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021