Why should one hurry in taking Iftar? Acclaimed scholar explains
Acclaimed scholar Javed Ahmad Ghamidi has explained that one should hurriedly break his fast at the sunset as delaying the process amounts to Bid'ah (innovation in religious matters).
Ghamidi referred to some of the individuals who advise delaying Iftar and expressed that it was not legit or praiseworthy to not consume eatables after the time has passed.
Ghamidi's claims is also bolstered by Hadiths mentioned in holy books according to which it is highly advised to break the fast on time, without any unnecessary delay.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021