Why should one hurry in taking Iftar? Acclaimed scholar explains
LAHORE - Muslims around the globe are observing the Holy Month of Ramazan with reverence, however, many of them have a query in their minds that whether one should hurry in breaking fast at sunset or delay it.
Acclaimed scholar Javed Ahmad Ghamidi has explained that one should hurriedly break his fast at the sunset as delaying the process amounts to Bid'ah (innovation in religious matters).
Ghamidi referred to some of the individuals who advise delaying Iftar and expressed that it was not legit or praiseworthy to not consume eatables after the time has passed.
Ghamidi's claims is also bolstered by Hadiths mentioned in holy books according to which it is highly advised to break the fast on time, without any unnecessary delay.
- 'Pakistan to boost soybean yield by using China’s intercropping ...04:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020