Why should one hurry in taking Iftar? Acclaimed scholar explains
Acclaimed scholar Javed Ahmad Ghamidi has explained that one should hurriedly break his fast at the sunset as delaying the process amounts to Bid'ah (innovation in religious matters).
Ghamidi referred to some of the individuals who advise delaying Iftar and expressed that it was not legit or praiseworthy to not consume eatables after the time has passed.
Ghamidi's claims is also bolstered by Hadiths mentioned in holy books according to which it is highly advised to break the fast on time, without any unnecessary delay.
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Police arrests over 30 demonstrators during protest against COVID-19 ...01:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020