Joint logo launched as Pakistan, Turkey celebrate 75 years of bilateral ties
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan and Turkey have commenced celebrations for 75 years of bilateral ties.
A joint logo has also been launched to mark the occasion.
It was launched during joint news conference by Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto was also present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, the prime minister said that the relationship between the two countries was embedded deep into history and shaped by shared goals. These ties transcended times and continued from generations to generations.
PM Shehbaz, President Erdogan vow to take ... 12:44 PM | 2 Jun, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif and President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan have vowed to ...
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022