Pakistan, India bilateral dialogue stalled due to Pathankot attack, Senate informed
Federal Minister for Commerce Khurram Dastgir Khan, while fielding questions of the Ministry Foreign Affairs in the Upper House, said that Prime Minister's vision of a friendly neighbourhood has been the driving force for normalization of relations with India.
He said Pakistan wants to achieve this objective by resolution of all the outstanding issues including Jammu and Kashmir dispute with India.
To a supplementary question, he said Pakistan has objections to the design of Kishanganga project by India and efforts are being made to address the issue at the level of Indus Basin Commission.
Minister Incharge for Foreign Affairs Khurram Dastgir Khan told the House that the government is taking the issue of security of PIA offices in abroad seriously and it has taken up the issue of attack on its offices in New Delhi with the Indian government.
Responding to a call attention notice by Saleem Mandviwalla, he said response of the Indian government was positive and they have conveyed that security of PIA offices would be ensured.
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Facebook likely to change its name to focus on Metaverse02:49 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- vivo announces the launch of X70 Pro in Pakistan02:34 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021