Priyanka Chopra filming her debut Hollywood Movie “Bay Watch”
The 33-year-old actress, who made her international debut last year with thriller TV series “Quantico,” is going places and showing some real girl power.
Earlier Priyanka made a stunning Oscar debut on Sunday, where she also presented the best editing award to “Mad Max: Fury Road”.
She attended the awards after party wearing a silver gown and immediately left for the airport to catch a flight to Miami.
“Baywatch” revolves around the leader of an elite group of lifeguards (Dwayne Johnson), who is forced to team up with a young, hotshot former Olympian (Zac Efron) to save their beloved bay. Priyanka plays a villan role as Victoria Deeds. The film is scheduled to release on May 19, 2017.
- Pakistan, Iran navies to hold joint drills11:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- JUI-F lawmaker Maulana Ayubi shares how to make alcohol ‘halal’ ...11:25 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PCB celebrates Babar Azam’s birthday in style (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Aqeel, Bilal, Amna win double crowns in Sapphire Open National Tennis10:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Cooking oil prices increased by up to Rs110 per litre in utility ...10:22 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021