PHC issues directives for employees to control spread of Coronavirus
PESHAWAR - The Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Monday issued directives for government employees working across the province to control the spread of deadly Coronavirus.
According to media details, the court barred employees from shaking hands and hugging each other and also suspended “biometric attendance system.
The court also ordered the workers suffering from cough, fever and flu to ensure the use of mask.
The move from PHC came after four confirmed cases of Coronavirus in different parts of the country.
Pakistan has also closed its borders with Iran and Afghanistan in a bid to stop the Coronavirus epidemic.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019