PHC issues directives for employees to control spread of Coronavirus
PESHAWAR - The Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Monday issued directives for government employees working across the province to control the spread of deadly Coronavirus.
According to media details, the court barred employees from shaking hands and hugging each other and also suspended “biometric attendance system.
The court also ordered the workers suffering from cough, fever and flu to ensure the use of mask.
The move from PHC came after four confirmed cases of Coronavirus in different parts of the country.
Pakistan has also closed its borders with Iran and Afghanistan in a bid to stop the Coronavirus epidemic.
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gives powerful response after India raises objection over GB ...07:03 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020