Legendary singer Reshma's son passes away in Lahore
Legendary folksinger Reshma’s son Sawan passed away on Monday night.
Sawan was an employee of the Sui Northern Gas Company but since his inspiration was his mother so he enjoyed singing as well.
He was taken to the hospital after suffering from a cardiac arrest on Monday night. The time and venue of the funeral prayers of the deceased would be announced later.
Awarded with Sitara-e-Imtiaz, Reshma was awarded the third-highest honour and civilian award in Pakistan among other honours.
The Nightingale of Desert still lives in the hearts of the admirers as she earned fame worldwide with her melodies. She recorded her first instant hit “Laal Meri” on Pakistan radio after being spotted by a television and radio producer while singing at Shahbaz Qalander’s shrine.
She died due to throat cancer in 2013 after being in a coma for a month.
Ejaz Durrani, ex-husband of Madam Noor Jehan, ... 01:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
The husband of late Madam Noor Jehan, Ejaz Durrani, has passed away in Lahore. The first hero of Pakistani cinema who ...
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 April 202108:36 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan, India foreign ministers may meet in UAE08:44 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021