BA wants MQM banned, without even naming it
The resolution was presented by the provincial Home Minister Sarfraz Bughti and approved by the assembly unanimously.
The resolution read that MQM, which has been termed as an ethnic political party in the resolution, has taken over Karachi by force and such statements from the party should be reacted properly. Such Fascists political parties should be banned from functioning inside Pakistan.
The resolution has any how avoided to use party's name MQM in the text of the resolution.
Balochistan Assembly commended that sacrifices made by armed forces for the sake of restoring peace in the country as well.
Earlier Altaf Hussain had mad derogatory remarks against the armed forces in an address to the party workers on Thursday night but apologized following the criticism from political parties and a warning from military spokesperson.
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian man tells PM Modi to stop this ‘shameful act' immediately10:26 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021