BA wants MQM banned, without even naming it
The resolution was presented by the provincial Home Minister Sarfraz Bughti and approved by the assembly unanimously.
The resolution read that MQM, which has been termed as an ethnic political party in the resolution, has taken over Karachi by force and such statements from the party should be reacted properly. Such Fascists political parties should be banned from functioning inside Pakistan.
The resolution has any how avoided to use party's name MQM in the text of the resolution.
Balochistan Assembly commended that sacrifices made by armed forces for the sake of restoring peace in the country as well.
Earlier Altaf Hussain had mad derogatory remarks against the armed forces in an address to the party workers on Thursday night but apologized following the criticism from political parties and a warning from military spokesperson.
- Sindh announces public holiday on Sept 22 to mark Urs of Shah Abdul ...02:33 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Watch: PIA flight receives water cannon salute in Syria01:49 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021