First phase of Gwadar free economic zone to be completed next month, Senate informed
Responding to a question during the Questions Hour, Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms, Ahsan Iqbal said Gwadar has been linked with Quetta by constructing a 650 kilometers long road.
He said that ground breaking of Gwadar International Airport is likely to be performed in the first quarter of the next year.
In response to another question, Ahsan Iqbal said a number of projects have been planned and approved to overcome the water shortage in Gwadar.
He said a desalination plant with a capacity of five million gallons per day costing five billion rupees has been planned to provide sufficient water to the residents of Gwadar.
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:36 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Saba Qamar amuses fans with new video09:42 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas creates a buzz on social media with new hair makeover08:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022