Islamabad Football Association draws ire after logo 'stealing' controversy
The Islamabad Football Association (IFA) is being accused of stealing the design for its logo, which looks a lot like the Football Association for Ireland's symbol.
The similarity has been spotted by a member of reddit.com, FaroonAlood, by posting the side-by-side pictures of both football associations profiles.
The only difference in these two logos seems to be that the lettering has been twekaed around a bit. The IFA has uploaded the logo on its Facebook page in March this year.
The FAI was founded in 1921 and has the affiliation with FIFA and UEFA.
Following the debate on logo stealing issue, the profile of the Islamabad-based association on Wikipedia has also been altered.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:51 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...09:25 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022