PM Imran to launch CPEC City project on Nov 18
NOWSHERA – Prime Minister Imran Khan will launch work on a mega-development project under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in KPK on November 18.
While addressing a meeting on Sunday, Federal Minister for Defence Pervez Khattak said that the prime minister will launch the ‘CPEC City’ project on Sunday.
Khattak said the project will be formed under the CPEC project and will consist of education and commercial zones, public buildings, apartments, golf course, theme park and sports facilities.
A large number of industrial units would be operational at the CPEC City which would create jobs opportunities for the youth of Nowshehra and other districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
CPEC City projects come under Belt and Road Initiative that intends to connect Asian countries with Africa and Europe via a network of highways, rail lines and sea lanes.
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021