PM Imran announces massive package for construction industry today
ISLAMABAD – In order to maintain the economic activity affected due to coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Imran Khan will announce a massive package for the construction industry today (Friday).
Speaking at a ceremony in Islamabad, Imran Khan said amid efforts of containing the coronavirus disease, the government would have to create a balance allowing the industries which were essential to provide employment to the poor people.
He said the government would open up the construction industry as it did not involve any gathering. However, the government would specify the parameters of working, particularly at the site of mega projects to ensure the observance of social distancing.
Prime Minister expressed the hope that country would overcome the coronavirus outbreak using its available resources, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He stressed that the people should avoid going to the gatherings and adopt precautionary measures to stem the pandemic.
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020