PM Imran announces massive package for construction industry today
ISLAMABAD – In order to maintain the economic activity affected due to coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Imran Khan will announce a massive package for the construction industry today (Friday).
Speaking at a ceremony in Islamabad, Imran Khan said amid efforts of containing the coronavirus disease, the government would have to create a balance allowing the industries which were essential to provide employment to the poor people.
He said the government would open up the construction industry as it did not involve any gathering. However, the government would specify the parameters of working, particularly at the site of mega projects to ensure the observance of social distancing.
Prime Minister expressed the hope that country would overcome the coronavirus outbreak using its available resources, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He stressed that the people should avoid going to the gatherings and adopt precautionary measures to stem the pandemic.
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020