Huawei Mate 20 lite specifications listed on TENAA
The smartphone’s Lite version Mate 20 Lite surfaced on TENAA’s list with specifications.
The Mate 20 Lite will have an unusually tall screen, massive battery, and the latest Kirin 710 chipset.
The display measures 6.3” and has a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, which has a ratio of 19.5:9 with a notch.
OS on the inside is Android Oreo 8.1, likely with the latest EMUI 8.2 on board.
RAM is 6GB and storage is 64GB, while the dual camera on the back is 20 MP + 2 MP. The selfie setup also has two cameras - 24 MP and 2 MP, again one of them only being a depth sensor. Battery capacity is listed to be 3,650 mAh, although for some reason the Chinese regulatory often gets this wrong.
The Mate 20 Lite measures in 158.3 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm, and weighs 172 grams.
- Three ruling party, four opposition lawmakers banned to enter ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PTI lawmaker Bilal Asghar’s degree declared fake03:19 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021