Mominul Haque-led team Bangladesh team to arrive on Wednesday for Test against Pakistan
LAHORE - The Bangladesh team will be arriving in Pakistan on Wednesday to play two-match Test series at the Pindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi, starting from February 7 to 11.
The Pakistan team would hold a training session from 1pm-4pm at the Pindi Cricket Stadium on Tuesday. Beforehand, a Pakistan squad member would hold a press conference at the Media Block, said a press release issued here.
On February 5, Pakistan and Bangladesh would hold practice sessions at the Pindi Cricket Stadium from 1:30pm onwards. Before the practice, a squad member from each side would hold press conferences at the Media Block. Both the teams would hold training sessions at the Pindi Cricket Stadium at 10am on February 6.
Around mid-day, Azhar Ali and Mominul Haque, the opposite captains, would hold pre-series press conferences in the Media Block after which both captains will take part in a photo-shoot with the series trophy.
The test between both the teams would kick off from February 7 to 11. The toss would take place at 9:30am, while the first ball will be bowled at 10am.
The squad members from both sides would hold press conferences after the end of each day’s play.
On Friday, the first session would be from 10am to 12:30pm with an extended lunch break from 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
- Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right time05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020