Hair loss claims Indian engineer's life
Police identified the victim as 27-year-old R Mithun Raj, who was working in a software company in Bengaluru.
According to police, the techie had a skin problem on his scalp due to which his hair was falling. He had tried many medicines, but nothing prevented his hair fall.
Mithun started his career in Infosys in Chennai. After working there for a few years, he joined an IT company in Bengaluru last year.
His mother had been looking for a suitable life partner for him but in vain. Meanwhile, Raj’s worry about his hair loss deepened.
Mithun, who was on leave, appeared depressed in the last few weeks.
On Sunday, Raj’s mother found him hanging from the ceiling of a room. He was later rushed to a local hospital with the help of neighbours, where Raj was declared dead. The police have registered a case.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020