Hair loss claims Indian engineer's life
Police identified the victim as 27-year-old R Mithun Raj, who was working in a software company in Bengaluru.
According to police, the techie had a skin problem on his scalp due to which his hair was falling. He had tried many medicines, but nothing prevented his hair fall.
Mithun started his career in Infosys in Chennai. After working there for a few years, he joined an IT company in Bengaluru last year.
His mother had been looking for a suitable life partner for him but in vain. Meanwhile, Raj’s worry about his hair loss deepened.
Mithun, who was on leave, appeared depressed in the last few weeks.
On Sunday, Raj’s mother found him hanging from the ceiling of a room. He was later rushed to a local hospital with the help of neighbours, where Raj was declared dead. The police have registered a case.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019