Karachi woman jumps off four-storey building after throwing infant daughter (VIDEO)
KARACHI – A woman jumped off from a four-storey building along with her two-year-old daughter in Gulshan Iqbal Karachi on Saturday.
The video of the incident went viral on social media in which a woman threw her minor girl before attempting suicide.
Local residents covered the ground with covers of vehicles in a bid to stop the woman.
The woman and her girl both sustained injuries and were being treated at a hospital.
According to the police, the woman is identified as Maryam and she is a drug addict and her husband divorced her. The parents of the drug addict woman had locked her in a room.
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- 5 advanced Vivo V20 camera technologies to up your selfie game09:21 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shots fired to kill dog take man's life in Faisalabad09:11 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shehzad Roy releases special video message for children as Pakistan ...04:40 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021