Karachi woman jumps off four-storey building after throwing infant daughter (VIDEO)
KARACHI – A woman jumped off from a four-storey building along with her two-year-old daughter in Gulshan Iqbal Karachi on Saturday.
The video of the incident went viral on social media in which a woman threw her minor girl before attempting suicide.
Local residents covered the ground with covers of vehicles in a bid to stop the woman.
The woman and her girl both sustained injuries and were being treated at a hospital.
According to the police, the woman is identified as Maryam and she is a drug addict and her husband divorced her. The parents of the drug addict woman had locked her in a room.
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 September 202108:35 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021