Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of coronavirus in country, says Asad
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Planning and Development Asad Umar has said that better compliance of Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs) by the people has helped check the spread of COVID-19 in the country.
While briefing media persons at National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) in Islamabad today (Friday), Asad Umar pointed out that the number of COVID-19 patients in hospitals today are less than those which were in the midst of June.
Similarly, there is reduction in the number of deaths as well as the patients on ventilators and oxygen, he said.
The Minister stressed that the situation could further improve if the people continue to follow the precautionary measures. He appreciated the efforts put in by the administration and provincial governments to ensure compliance of the SOPs.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:07 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 October 202108:41 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan denies any 'understanding' with US on use of airspace12:30 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Defending champions West Indies take a shocking start ...11:15 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah's new bold photos set internet on fire04:56 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021