Shahroz, Sadaf Sabzwari to work together in an upcoming Eid telefilm
Sadaf and Shahroz Sabzwari are all set to star together in a festive Eid telefilm called 'Ghar Ke Na Ghat Ke.'
The story is about two sisters, Sadaf and Uroosa Siddiqui, who are married to Shahroz and Ahmed Hassan respectively. It is a humorous play that also includes Zhalay Sarhadi, essaying the role of a nurse.
The couple recently announced their upcoming project on Instagram. Sadaf shared an adorable BTS selfie of herself with her husband & co-star. Shahroz clicks the selfie while Sadaf lovingly stares at him with the script in her hands.
Shahroz also took to Instagram to post a picture taken at the set of their upcoming venture.
Can't wait to see if they have the same chemistry on-screen like they do off-screen.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Afghanistan beat Scotland by 130 runs09:42 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Canada lauds Pakistan's constructive role during Afghan crisis09:04 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of ...08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021