Shahroz, Sadaf Sabzwari to work together in an upcoming Eid telefilm
Sadaf and Shahroz Sabzwari are all set to star together in a festive Eid telefilm called 'Ghar Ke Na Ghat Ke.'
The story is about two sisters, Sadaf and Uroosa Siddiqui, who are married to Shahroz and Ahmed Hassan respectively. It is a humorous play that also includes Zhalay Sarhadi, essaying the role of a nurse.
The couple recently announced their upcoming project on Instagram. Sadaf shared an adorable BTS selfie of herself with her husband & co-star. Shahroz clicks the selfie while Sadaf lovingly stares at him with the script in her hands.
Shahroz also took to Instagram to post a picture taken at the set of their upcoming venture.
Can't wait to see if they have the same chemistry on-screen like they do off-screen.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Bisma Maroof takes indefinite break from cricket as 'motherhood ...07:26 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan appoints fourth finance minister in two years in latest ...07:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: Ch. Sarwar06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Hassan Ali pens birthday note for ‘beautiful wife’04:40 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives insight into her weekend04:17 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021