Pakistan Railways launches tourist train in Balochistan
In a bid to promote tourism, Pakistan Railways Saturday launched a tourist train between Kolpur and Bostan, the two districts of Balochistan province.
Divisional Superintendent Akhtar Mehmood Khattak inaugurated the train.
The tourist train will run two days a week i.e. Saturday and Sunday while a nominal fare has been fixed to facilitate the public.
The train will stop at Baleli, Kuchlak, Bostan, Quetta, Sariab, Spezand and Kolpur railway stations.
Railways Minister inaugurates Safari tourism ... 10:08 AM | 17 Nov, 2019
RAWALPINDI - Railways Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad inaugurated an Attock bound Steam Engine safari tourism train ...
- PAKvWI: West Indies squad lands in Pakistan for limited-overs series11:34 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy marks golden jubilee of Hangor Day with special ...11:17 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan reports first confirmed case of new coronavirus variant ...09:58 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021